Hey there, Illinois bride! 👰
November 16, 2020
⬇️⬇️⬇️ Appointments November 21st + beyond ⬇️⬇️⬇️
✨ COVID can't stop us from finding you the perfect dress, let's do this thing! ✨
With new COVID guidelines, our famous process has changed just slightly, but is as awesome as ever! Here's what you need to know:
- Appointments are required for all services, so that we can remain at the appropriate capacity for our space
- Brides, their guests & Adore Squad members will be asked to wear a face covering, as hard as something like this is for all of us, this is not optional. We believe that the current phased plan is working and we do not want to be responsible for our state going backwards in progress.
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be the first step upon arrival. Brides are asked to use our hand washing procedure since they will make the most contact with our gowns.
- You & your #adorecouchcrew will be assigned a designated suite, and we ask that you remain in that space unless directed otherwise
- We are not restricting number of guests! 🎉 Due to the inability to socially distance in our space, we are asking that masks be worn for the entire duration of the appointment.
- If you or your crew would be more comfortable trying on at home, please opt for our in-home try-on experience, the AdoreBrideBox - same great service, just from home!
- Children under the age of 13 will not be allowed in the store
- Of course, if you have any COVID symptoms, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment and take the necessary precautions to recover.
We are here to help you in any way we can!
The Adore Squad
Please feel free to text us with any questions, comments or concerns! 309.291.0838
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please know that we will send an e-mail with all updated IDPH reopening guidelines once you've booked your appointment! 😷
We are not restricting number of guests! 🎉 You can bring up to 10 guests with you in our large bridal suites. Intimate bridal suites are allowed up to 3 guests.
Due to the inability to socially distance in our space, we are asking that masks be worn for the entire duration of the appointment.
Yes, due to the inability to socially distance in our space, and allowing a large number of guests per bride - we are asking that face coverings be worn for the entire duration of the appointment.
Let us help you get complete your 👰 bridal look. Text us to schedule a weekday appointment to shop in the store [309.291.0838] -or- Shop our online lookbooks of veils, jewelry, headpieces & more! We’ll be available via text with answers to any questions you have! ✨ If you choose to shop online, and your accessories come in, if you don’t love them, we’ll exchange them! 🎉
Yes! All tux/suit appointments fast & simple. These fun appointments will allow us to style those handsome dudes with a few questions and picking from our in-store samples, let's keep you on track for your timeline! Book your appointment here 🎉
We can style anything from a casual suspender look to a formal tux…and everything in between! 🤵 We’ll show you colors available in each style and even how your whole look will come together using the online tux builder. Your man can take his measurements by taking a few pictures within an app 😱 you can get a try-on suit in the colors & size that’s perfect for your groom ($20) - this is to make sure you both love it in person too! 🎉