#AdoreRealBride Abby and her husband Drew
Photography by Ivory & Bliss
You finally did it — you got your wedding dress! But now what? In addition to helping brides find their wedding dress, we have a handy timeline to help bride’s dress their bridal party (in a timely fashion).
- All bridesmaid dresses should be ordered.
- Schedule your tux consultation, virtually or in-person, with our store.
*Do-or-die deadline for bridesmaids to order their dresses to avoid rush fees.
- Come in for an accessories appointment & get the larger items ordered, such as a veil and headpiece.
- Contact a seamstress now to set up your first alterations appointment.
*Utilize the list we provide or a good google search to check reviews does well too!
- Confirm that all your groomsmen submitted their information & measurements to Jim’s formalwear and have their tuxes ordered.
- Choose the final jewelry pieces to complete your bridal look.
*Do-or-die for tuxes to ensure that the closest sizing is available for their rental.
- Contact us to set up your final steaming drop-off and pick-up to be OR purchase a final steaming if you haven’t already.
- Bring in your gown (and veil) for your final steaming.
About 2 days before
- Pick up your dress from final steaming.
Your Wedding Day!!!
- It’s here! The day you’ve been planning for! You are going to WOW your person & have an amazing day!