Have you thought about writing a letter to your spouse for them to read before you say "I Do" on your big day? Some couples send a letter to be read in private, and some read them to each other. However you do it, here are some suggested on what to include in your letter!
- Your "Why I want to be married to you forever" reason. Tell them what it is, the way they make you laugh, keep things interesting, your rock, great listener, whatever it may be!
- Your promises for the future. You will get to be mushy later in your vows, so keep it light and funny here. Promise to give them the last slice of pizza, to laugh at his Dad jokes, or to not make him watch the Bachelor with you.
- Your "I fell in love" memory. This could be a specific date, or the moment you knew that they were the one.
- Your hope for the wedding day. It will go by so fast! So this could be just eating an actual meal together, or locking into memory your first dance as husband and wife.
- The proudest moment of your spouse. End on a note that will have them in tears. Tell them how they've inspired you, motivated you, or made you feel like they were the perfect one for you.
Of course, this is not a complete list, but a great place to start. Just speak...er, write... from the heart!
The Adore Squad
Photographers: @kelsie.anne.photography + @_photographybysavannah
Decor and Florist: @createascene
Farmhouse Table: @arkcustomwood
Makeup Artist: @beautybyandk
Hair Stylist: @ams_weddings
Gown & Tux: @adorebridals
Cake: (Designer Cake Shop)
Models: @emmalynpaul + @iangregg19