Ok, so you have the your vendors chosen, you said yes to your dream dress, the reception decor is finalized, your bridal party is all in and your wedding is just around the corner! But, what about the little things that pop up on your wedding day? We put together a list of items to put in a day-of kit for all those unexpected situations...
Brides - if this is going to overwhelm you, or you have a mid of honor or bridesmaid that would totally take this one for you...STOP reading and send this list to them now.
If you're a maid of honor or bridesmaid that was just sent this link...hey girl! Let's get into it, we need to make the bride's big day as stress free as possible. We've compiled a list of things that are easy to pick up and will make all the difference if something unexpected happens!
- Handheld steamer - Likely, your bride will have her dress steamed before the wedding day so 96% of her dress will be wrinkle free! After it's steamed it does live in a bag so little wrinkles are bound to pop-up. This will keep her looking flawless 🔥
- Little pair of scissors - These are great for three things; one: the hanger ribbons on her dress (don't let them make an appearance photos!), two: the hanger ribbons on all then bridesmaid and mothers dresses. (Trust me, we have seen these buggers ruin many wedding photos) and three: any little threads on the bride's dress. Her dress is made with thousands of tiny threads, it's been altered and likely her bridal shop snipped as many as possible during steaming...but there is always one that shows up to say hello!
- Robe or button down shirt - for getting ready and not ruining that gorg hair & make-up!
- Mini sewing kit - just in case!
- Lots of water - we don't need our brides getting dehydrated!
- Portable phone charger
- Pain relievers
- Bobby pins
- Nail file
- Lint roller
The Adore Squad
#adorerealbride | Lindsay Bjerke
Photographer | Ebby L Photography
Venue | Trailside Event Center
Hair & Makeup | Charmed Salon
Flowers | Le Fleur
Videographer | Hoop House Creative