#AdoreRealBride Kristina & Jake

#AdoreRealBride Kristina & Jake

#AdoreRealBride Kristina & Jake. Mobile Image

Jan 19, 2024

Newlyweds Kristina and Jake tied the knot October 28, 2023 in a beautiful fall wedding! Kristina shared all about the day with us, from the style inspo to her favorite memory of the day! We are so excited to share her day with you! And oh my goodness- these photos are absolutely stunning!


All photos by Now and Then Photography


What was your styling inspiration or wedding day vibe you were going for? What inspired you to choose this?

Rustic Fall, we love the fall and wanted our wedding to have all of the fall colors, decor, and vibes.



Tell us about a special memory from your wedding day, something that will alway stand out in your mind 

For our unity ceremony we played a game of Connect 4, since board games are a huge part of our relationship and we wanted to start our marriage off with a game.



What do you admire most about your new spouse?

He loves to have fun and I love that we both like spending time together even if it is just going to the grocery store. There is never a dull day together. He is my best friend and makes me feel so loved everyday.



Is there anything else you want people to know about your love story? A fun proposal, something crazy that happened on your wedding day, a sentimental memory or even wedding planning tips for future brides!

We wanted our wedding day to reflect us perfectly, so for dinner at the wedding we had a taco bar. Tacos are what we had on our second date and it is what we go out to eat for 90% of the time when we go out. The other 10% is pizza.


What was your experience like with Adore Bridal?

Amazing! It was so fun and they did an amazing job picking out my dream dress. It was the second dress I tried on and I cried multiple times. They even said they knew I loved the dress so much because I couldn't stop twirling and moving around in it. I was so excited.



Are there any vendors that stood out to you as top notch? 

Our photographers and our venue. They both went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The staff at Top of the Hill are so kind and helpful, they made the wedding planning process easy. Our photographers captured our day perfectly and they work so well together. They made us look amazing!


Congratulations Kristina and Jake! Thank you for sharing about your big day with us!

Here are the amazing vendors who helped make this day so perfect!


Photography - Now and Then Photography

Venue - Top of the Hill Farm

Videography - Hoop House Creative

HMUA - Blush Studio

Florals - LeFleur Floral Designs

Cake - Trefgzer's Bakery

DJ - Top Hat Productions

Dress Designer - Madly in Love by Adore